Featured Not resolved

BUYER BEWARE! If I could give this store negative stars I would.

This is by far the worst Company I have ever experienced. After long consideration, my Husband and I decided we wanted to remodel our kitchen by installing quartz countertops. We found Floor and Décor prices the cheapest (which we later found out why) so we decided to go with them. We picked out the most expensive quartz offered at Floor and Décor, as we loved the white color with subtle gray veins.

My husband and I asked if we could pick out the quartz slabs, and the staff advised us that the specific quartz we wanted all looked exactly the same and we would not need to pick out our slabs. Upon installation of our countertops 1.5 months after ordering, the WRONG material was delivered. The countertop material had huge black tiger stripes throughout, and was also the WRONG measurements! The countertop island material was 3 inches short on one side, and they had placed a seam (which they initially told us since our island was so small there wouldn’t be a seam) directly in the center of the island, and the big black tiger stripes didn’t even match up!

We were furious! Immediately called the store and told them of the wrong material being delivered, only later to receive a phone call stating that the material was within the quartz variations as agreed upon. After back and forth of Floor and Décor wanting to wipe the slate clean and call it a loss, we were already three payments in on our Floor and Décor credit card for an item we didn’t even have yet! Not to mention the store manager was completely unhelpful, as I emailed her numerous times and received measly responses days/weeks later.

Floor and Décor then offered for us to go look at “our quartz slabs” at two designated fabricators. My husband and I went to both places, and they both stated they didn’t carry that specific quartz! This is probably why the wrong quartz countertops was delivered, because the two places didn’t even carry our correct quartz material. After long deliberation, they allowed us to pick a material that was close to our original white quartz that we purchased from Floor and Décor.

The material looked very similar to the one in the display room at Floor and Décor, only later did they say that the material was actually $17/sq. foot more. RIDICULOUS! This was convenient for them to say, as we had just sent an email a few days prior asking for some sort of compensation for this entire mess.

Their response was Floor and Décor was essentially eating the additional charge for the quartz that we had picked out and this was our reimbursement?? LIES! I called the company to ask of the price they charge per sq. foot, as the lady on the phone couldn’t tell me the exact number since I wasn’t a fabricator, she did inform me that this quartz was not the most expensive one they offer and was a level 4/6 on the price point.

They wouldn’t even agree to expedite the second measurements or installation of the correct countertops. All in all, this company did nothing to improve customer satisfaction or ensure us that they would take care of this problem. Instead we were countertop-less for 3 MONTHS (kitchen being held together by particle board and bungee cords) and the company could have cared less! Please don’t ever use this place for any home remodeling, they have cheap prices but they also use cheap labor companies.

Floor and Décor has ZERO customer service and ZERO interest in rectifying any issues caused by them to improve customer satisfaction at all! Save your money and go elsewhere!!

**Top Pictures are the Black tiger stripes in the countertop that was delivered and the bottom picture is the in-store Floor and Decor sample of what it was supposed to look like.

Comments