1.4

I replaced 5 rooms with there vinyl flooring that has a 50 yr warranty.Bought everything I needed there for it.

Well after about 6 months I noticed it was not right. It looked wavy in spots. Then it started chipping and fading by the patio doors. I went to them they said to hire a licensed inspector (they would reimburse me $170) and get a report (which he said was defective, etc).

I turned in everything. They also said they would go after the manufacturer. Floor & Decor turned me down said for fading they were suppose to glue it by the patio door. Talked to contractor said it's tongue & groove and you can't glue it in one place and not the other.

Now 3 years later I still have to replace it and they won't do anything. I will find someone to represent me I just haven't had time.

I will not do business with them.I'm tired of corporations not standing up behind their products.

Review about: Floor And Decor Vinyl Flooring.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are lairs wouldnt do what they said.

Had an Experience with Floor And Decor?

Comments

lbullerman
Largo, Florida, United States #1320207

yes getting ready to replace all of it.....don't know where to go but it will be a store with their own installers then if I have a problem they won't pass the buck.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1319794

If they won't stand up for you then they would do the same to me. I will go somewhere else to buy my flooring. Thank you for posting your story.

Floor And Decor Products and Services